- How can I check available dates and book the studio?
- What is the minimum rental period?
- How is rental time counted?
- What is the rental price?
- When should I pay for my booking?
- What are the available payment methods?
- Can I change the date of my reservation? How?
- How do I cancel a reservation?
- What is included in the rental price?
- Can you change the standard equipment for me?
- How do I book a make-up place?
- Is there any car park available?
- Can I rent the studio for a pet photoshoot?
- The most Important Rules
1. How can I check available dates and book the studio?
The availability of each studio can be checked at any time in the calendar on our website RESERVATIONS CALENDAR. In this calendar, you can make a reservation and pay online. Checking availability and booking for photoshoots, photo days or non-standard rentals is possible only via phone or email.
Telephone / email contact: Mon - Sat 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
2. What is the minimum rental period?
From 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.:
- 1 hour - for up to 6 participants in the shoot (including the crew, a photographer, models make-up artists, etc.);
- 2 hours - for more than 6 participants of the shoot (also including the crew), photoshoots with animals, shoots by several photographers, hire for film recordings;
- All booking from 7 p.m. to 8 a.m.: 3 hours minimum rental is required for all sessions. In the event of non-compliance with the listed conditions regarding the minimum number of hours, the booking may be cancelled. Then, you might be asked to make a new booking that complies with the rules.
3. How is rental time counted?
- The studio is rented for the time specified in the booking. Studio rental time is counted from and until the time confirmed by your booking.
- All preparations for the session, setting up/down the equipment or decorations, as well as cleaning up must take place within the rental hours.
For example, if the room is booked between 10:00 and 12:00, you must enter the room at 10:00 and leave the room at 12:00 at the latest.
- If you are late, the reserved time will not be extended. In case of early termination, the rental costs will not be refunded.
- Please note, that 5 minutes before the end of the rental a studio assistant will enter the room to check you out.
4. What is the rental price?
Please refer to the "Rental Price List" tab for exact rental costs. In case of photo days or non-standard rentals, prices are set individually (please email us at email@example.com).
5. When should I pay for my booking?
- The payment must be completed within 12 hours of making it, regardless of the selected payment method, otherwise, it will be automatically cancelled.
- Bookings made up to 12 hours before the rental date must be paid within 1 hour, otherwise, the reservation will be cancelled.
6. What are the available payment methods?
Payment can be made on our website via Przelewy24 service (both at the time of booking online and later in the "Your Account" section), by bank transfer (details sent via email), or in the studio.
Regardless of the chosen payment method, the payment should be done within 12 hours.
7. Can I change the date of my reservation? How?
Yes, but no later than 24 hours before the booking. Otherwise, the change is not possible. If you want to change your reservation you need to make a new reservation via our calendar. Don’t pay for it, but don’t forget to provide the number of the previous reservation in the message section. If you haven’t chosen a new date yet, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org giving the number of the reservation which you want to cancel and so you can receive a 30-day voucher.
8. How do I cancel a reservation?
You can cancel your reservation by e-mail or phone (Mon-Sat 10:00 - 18:00).
- Cancellation is possible no later than 72 hours before the date of the reservation and is charged 50%.
- Cancellation less than 72h before the rental date is charged 100%.
9. What is included in the rental price?
The cost of a one-hour room rental includes:
- equipment and props are listed as standard equipment in the rented room. An up-to-date list of equipment in each room can be found in the "Our rooms" tab. (In case of additional or non-standard needs, see our conditions and please contact us in advance);
- access to the resting area (waiting room, small kitchen with hot and cold drinks, iron);
- studio equipment consultations.
The cost of a 2-hour or longer rental includes:
- access to the make-up place from 10.00 - 18.00 (up to 1.5 hours before the photoshoot). Reservation is required! After these hours, the service is charged extra according to the price list;
- access to additional accessories or non-standard equipment.
10. Can you change the standard equipment for me?
It is possible to change the equipment for a minimum 2 hours booking. Booking is required for some equipment, so please contact us in advance if you have some additional or non-standard needs. Some of the non-standard equipment is extra charged. Standard equipment for each room can be found here.
11. How do I book a make-up place?
Please note that we require advance notice, for instance in the message section for bookings made via our calendar, by e-mail or by phone.
1,5h before the booking (10:00 - 18:00) is included in the min. 2-hour rental. Access beyond these hours or for more than 1.5 hours is charged according to the price list.
12. Is there any car park available?
Free public parking is available next to the studio. You can also park on the nearby streets or at paid car parks in the area of the market square and pl. Jana Pawła II square.
However, if you need to unload your equipment, it is possible to drive into our courtyard, for this purpose, please contact us by phone in advance. return
13. Can I rent the studio for a pet photoshoot?
Yes, with a minimum rental time of 2 hours. It should be agreed in advance with the studio staff. Any damage caused by the animals will be compensated by the renter. The rental for a session with animals may be shortened by 15-30 minutes in order to clean the room. In case of a larger number of animals (more than 1), individual pricing applies. return
14. The most Important Rules.
- The studio is rented for the time specified in the booking. In case of being late, the booked time is not extended.
- All preparations for the session, as well as cleaning up after yourself, changing clothes, etc., must be done during the paid rental hours.
- A change of footwear is mandatory for all session participants and crew members.
- In case of damage to any studio equipment, the client is obliged to compensate for the loss at market prices.
- Make-up place and additional equipment require booking.
- The photographic equipment can be used only by people who have the technical knowledge and skills to use this type of equipment. The Studio may refuse to use the equipment if the above-mentioned qualifications are found to be lacking.
- Using effects such as smoke, candles, soap bubbles, confetti, glitter, artificial snow, or others such type without prior approval of the studio staff.
- Use the modeling light option for filming and as a continuous light for photography. We offer LED lights for these purposes.
- Change backgrounds and accessories in studio equipment on your own.
- Use any additional equipment brought with you without prior consultation with the studio staff.
- Eating and drinking in the photo rooms (please use the recreation area and the kitchen).
All terms and conditions are available here. Feel free to contact us in case of any questions or doubts.