These Regulations are valid from 1st Februrary, 2021.
The booking fee and participating in photographs is equivalent to the acceptance by all session participants of the following information and all information contained on our website www.bigstudio.pl, including the full acceptance of these rules and the following rental conditions.
l. BASIC INFORMATION:
The minimum renting time for one studio room from 8: 00 to 19: 00 is:
- 1 h -up to 6 participants people (with the team, including photographers, make-up etc.);
- 2 h - over 6 participants people (with team), a shoots with animals, shoots taken with several photographers, rental for film recordings;
- 3 h - to all sessions from 19:00 to 8:00 (you can divide the rental into 2 rooms).
- The order of sessions during photo projects (including holiday sessions, women's sessions) may not be less in 30 minutes.
- Information about a desire to use additional services, an equipment or a props should be properly forwarded to the studio staff when booking. We don`t guarantee the presence of a equipment or a props during sessions, that aren`t part of the standard room studio equipment.
- The studio is rented for a specific period of time. If, for example, it is reserved between 10: 00-12: 00 means that the entrance to the room takes place at 10:00, while the release of the room must take place at the latest at 12.00. In case of being late, the reserved time does not increase.
- All preparations for the session, setting up / dismantling equipment or own decorations, cleaning up after themselves must take place during the paid rental hours, and so that the next clients can start their work without any obstacles or delays.
- After completing the photos, you must pass the room in the state in which it was received. Turn off the equipment, put it and props back in place, and clean up the waste accumulated during the session creation.
- Please note that 5 minutes before the end of the rental period, a studio assistant will enter the room. The end of the rental is the moment when all session participants have left the rented room.
- The desire to take pictures with animals should be agreed in advance with the studio staff. Any losses caused by the animal will be compensated by the tenant. Rental for a session with animals is reduced by 30 minutes for cleaning the room, i.e. the rented room is to be released half an hour earlier before the appointed time.
- All kinds of damages to the studio equipment should be immediately reported to the staff.
- Our equipment should be used according to its intended use and as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Photographic equipment can be operated only by people with technical knowledge and proper skills. We might refuse the use of the equipment in the event of a lack of the above qualifications.
- Please be advised that for the purposes of security and protection of property throughout the studio is monitored round the clock. The studio tenant is obliged to notify all session participants of this fact.
- When photographing a naked model, the model is required to carry an identity document confirming his or her age.
- By renting a studio the tenant assumes all material responsibility for the condition of the rented room as well as equipment and props located in it. In the event of damage to any of the above the tenant is obliged to compensate for the loss at market prices.
- In case of violation of the rules or conditions of renting, the studio reserves the right to refuse further renting.
ll. TERMS OF THE RESERVATION AND RENTAL FEES:
- The studio is permanently reserved after paying 100% of the fee.
- The payment must be made within 12 hours of booking the room. If the fee is not paid - the reservation will be canceled automatically.
- In the event of failure to comply with the regulations, the reservation will be automatically canceled even if it has been paid.
- Reservation made 12h and below before the reserved date is to be paid within 1 hours of making it, however, the reservation is not considered valid and will be canceled.
- Payments can be made via Przelewy24 for online reservations, bank transfers to our company account or in cash in the studio (within 12 hours of booking).
- The fee for renting a studio is not reduced in the event of late or premature ending of photos, costs for unused time will not be refunded.
- Sessions with 10 or more people, custom sessions are subject to individual pricing.
- The costs associated with the rental of additional props, equipment, payment for additional services or extension of time are billed after the pictures.
- If by the tenant's rules are subject to a 2 or 4 hour minimum rental, and a smaller number of hours has been reserved, a surcharge applies for these hours. However, the rental will be extended only if the room is free.
- By renting the studio, the client assumes all material responsibility for the condition of the rented room, equipment and props contained in it. In the event of damage to any of the above things the customer is obliged to compensate for the loss at market prices.
The hourly rental cost includes:
- standard set of equipment and props;
- access to the resting area (waiting room, mini-kitchen with hot and cold drinks, iron);
- WiFi in all rooms of the studio;
- consultations related to the operation of studio equipment.
Booking cancelling or changing:
- Only the person who made the reservation may change or cancel the booking. It is necessary to provide the number of the reservation to be changed or canceled.
- Changing the reservation is possible no later than 24h before the booked date, less than 24h before the reserved date, it is not possible to change the reservation.
- If you want to change your reservation, please make a pre-booking for the new date via our website (do not pay it), in the message for the new reservation, please provide the reservation number to be canceled. Thus, the new reservation will be confirmed and the outdated one will be deleted.
- Cancellations can be made at least 72 hours before the date of rental. Cancellation of the reservation is payable 50%.
- Paid hours of canceled reservations can be used no later than 30 days from the date of cancellation of the reservation and the fee is forfeited.
- Cancellation less than 72h before the date of rent 100% payable
- Changing the paid reservation to the date when the rental is cheaper, the difference amount is not refundable and can`t be reused. However, if the value of the new booking is higher than the changed value, the difference is subject to payment in advance.
- A paid reservation can be changed once.
- Reservations made with the use of discount coupons and free hours received as part of promotions, competitions, workshops, training sessions and the like are not subject to change or cancellation.
- The individual booking code is sent after a 100% charge.
- The validity of the abonament is counted from the day of the first booking.
- The current number of abonament hours can be checked by logging into the customer panel on our website.
- Money for unused abonament or unused abonament hours is not refundable.
- The abonament cannot be suspended, renewed or extended.
- Entering the studio room without changing shoes and in outerwear. Please remember this rule and inform all photo participants in advance.
- Prohibition of entering the rooms with prams, bicycles, scooters and the like.
- Use effects like a burning candles, a smoke, a soap bubbles, a confetti, a glitter, an artificial snow or an other similar effects types without prior agreement with the studio staff.
- Change the background and accessories in studio equipment yourself.
- The modeling light use for video or as a continuous light for taking pictures is forbidden. We offer LED lamps.
- Use any additional brought equipment without first consulting the studio staff.
- Eating and drinking in photo studio rooms (please use the kitchen and the resting area).
- Smoking tobacco, e-cigarettes, etc., consuming alcoholic beverages and other stimulants.
- The participation of minor models in photos of a sexual or erotic nature, creating photos of a pornographic nature - criminal liability under active legislation.
Rental PRICE LIST
- Studio fotograficzne BIG, działające pod adresem www.bigstudio.pl, prowadzone jest przez BT SALON Sp z o.o., adres spółki: ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 57, lok. 6, 20-076 Lublin; wpisaną do przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego prowadzonego przez Sąd Rejonowy Lublin-Wschód w Lublinie z Siedzibą w Świdniku, VI Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego - pod numerem KRS 0000974660, NIP 7123436448, REGON 522240473.